Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Absecon Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit & Deferit programs.
It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- No interest or late fees, ever!
- Reschedule payment dates for free
- Flat fee of $7.99 per month for up to $2,000 of balance to pay any bills (not just vet!)
Step 3: Login via app or website and click pay
Step 4: We pay your bill upfront and you pay us back in 4 installments